templates we use in our lab.
- Excel 4.0 drug-radioligand competive
binding curve analysis for determination of IC50 drug48_xl4.xls
- Excel 97 drug-radioligand competive
binding curve analysis for determination of IC50
- Excel 4.0 radioligand saturation curve
(Scatchard) for determination of radioligand
affinity and membrane receptor density. Has 1-
and 2-site capability scat48.xls
- Data cells that the user inputs are BLUE.
- Formula cells are BLACK and should not be
- In the examples, a "1" is
placed adjacent to data cells that should be used
in the analysis.
- Leave the adjacent cell empty for data
that is to be ignored.
- The Scatchard saturation template has a
single site model column and a dual site model
column. A "1" is entered for the high
affinity site points, a "2" for the low
affinity site points and if a point is to be
shared, a "3" can be entered for the